Tuesday, June 11, 2013

*RESTRICTION*

just because i'm typing this in green doesn't make this message a nice one.  (i can't use red because of my background) anyway i don't like to be demanding since that's not how i am but i wonder how my chapters gets all these views but they only gets 1 or 2 comments. i get comments from my brand new follower (LiyahBarbie) more than people who have  been reading this blog from day one. i'm desperate enough to read negative comments at this point. if you don't like this blog that is fine just tell  me. tell  me what you don't like, what you want to change and i'll take it into consideration. i understand that some people read off their phones and they can't comment from the type of phone they have. i can relate to you i've been in that situation. however to those who can comment i'd appreciate it if you did. i have triple digit views i at least expect double digit comments. and until i get that on my last chapter i'm not going to post the next chapter. i'm not going to keep writing if people don't like it. on the bright side i've thought of another storyline and if i can get the details right in my head i'll make another blog for it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't commented in a long time it's just that I read your story off my phone and my phone (iphone) wants to act weird when it comes to commenting on tumblr and blogger so sometimes it lets me but it takes 3 or 4 tries before it actually goes through but I'll try to comment more maybe from my computer : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually comment on all the stories I read ,I don't know why. But I will try and comment more often. Am a girl from south africa and I love your story by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also start commenting. I would hate for you to stop writing this story cuz it's FREAKINGG amazing

    ReplyDelete