Wednesday, July 3, 2013

*posting when?*

okay i've been gone awhile and i've sorta forgot about this blog and the storyline. i've been thinking about the other plot in my head but i'm going to be posting soon don't know when. the whole ultimatum was more of a break time cause i knew you guys wouldn't reach my limitations. but you came close if i combine the two post together i guess. anyway i'm over the whole lack of commenting. the break gave me time to think and i'm fine with it for now of course posting soon!!!  so look out for that.............

2 comments:

  1. Yesse!!!(: im Glad your Bacck! :D dont worry bout the comments your doinnn greaat! :D cant wait for you ti posst!!
    Welcooomeee Baccckk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yooo I loved your post please forget about comments alot of people are silent readers. I'm glad your back because i NEED to know what happens next. LOVEEEEE YOUR STORY. POST LINKS TO YOUR OTHER BLOGS. WELCOOOOOOOMEEEEE BACCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete